Homework: Week of January 31st
Monday, 31st
Language Arts:
*Read for at least 20 minutes from your independent reading book
Math: BIM Homework & Practice - 12.4 Pg. 593 #s 1 - 7
Science: Study Science "Cracking Up I" Terms - Quiz Feb. 8th
Social Studies:
- Brown: SW States Quiz Thursday - Study!
- Correia: NONE
Tuesday, 1st
Language Arts:
*Read for at least 20 minutes from your independent reading book
Math: BIM Homework & Practice - 12.5 Pg. 599 #1 - 5
Science: Study Science "Cracking Up I" Terms - Quiz Feb. 8th
Social Studies:
Science: Study Science "Cracking Up I" Terms - Quiz Feb. 8th
Social Studies:
- Brown: SW States Quiz Thursday - Study!
- Correia: NONE
Wednesday, 2nd
Language Arts:
*Read for at least 20 minutes from your independent reading book
*Read for at least 20 minutes from your independent reading book
*Review Latin Roots Vocabulary - Quiz Feb. 9th
Math: BIM Homework & Practice - 12.6 Pg. 605 #1 - 6
Science: Study Science "Cracking Up I" Terms - Quiz Feb. 8th
Social Studies:
- Brown: SW States Quiz Tomorrow - Study!
- Correia: NONE
Thursday, 3rd
Language Arts:
*Read for at least 20 minutes from your independent reading book
*Review Latin Roots Vocabulary - Quiz Feb. 9th
Expect a Unit Test Next Week
Science: Study Science "Cracking Up I" Terms - Quiz Feb. 8th
Social Studies:
- Brown: Wear your country's colors for Opening Ceremonies tomorrow.
- Correia: Wear your country's colors for Opening Ceremonies tomorrow.
Friday, 4th
Language Arts:
*Read for at least 20 minutes from your independent reading book
Math: NONE
Science: NONE (Optional - Study for quiz)
Social Studies:
*Review Latin Roots Vocabulary - Quiz Feb. 9th
Science: NONE (Optional - Study for quiz)
Social Studies:
- Brown: NONE
- Correia: NONE